How the world is changing
1) Earlier many talented cricketers never went ahead of playing Ranji Trophy. Too much competition for 11 to 14 slots meant that besides talent luck mattered.
2) After IPL so many new stars were born
3) Same applies to Bollywood. Being an actor requires much more than talent. Many great actors were born and never made it
4) TV serials first and now OTT platform has opened up unbelievable opportunities today. We see some amazing actors every day
5) First the market was small. It was largely local unless you were a large deep pocketed Corporate who could advertise and hire talent
6) After the Advent of Social Media we can now reach the world and without having deep pockets
7) Writing a book and becoming an author too was just a dream. Pandering and pleasing publishers was part of the game
8)Kindle has made it possible to publish books very easy. Blogging too is an option and then Amazon with its long tail of books always has space for yours too
9) Likewise having to place your product on the shelf of a seller was always a problem. Shelf space was limited.
10) Now with Amazon this no longer is a problem. Get your stuff on the shelf
11) Urban company helps professionals like plumbers, electrician, drivers by offering them a large market and options
12) Doing a job is passe, discover your skills and talent and the world is your oyester