1) In any situation in life or business
2)You only have three options.
3)You can change it, you can accept it, or you can leave it.
4) What is not a good option is to sit around wishing you would change it but not changing it, wishing you would leave it but not leaving it, and not accepting it.
5) It’s that struggle, that aversion, that is responsible for most of our misery.
6) The most important word in life is “Accept” for if you “Accept” you are on your way to make progress
7) So Accept your business as it is. Everyone need not grow it. If one is happy with what one has the Stop looking at others. This too is progress as long as you are satisfied and have the clarity
8) Leaving it is again an option. Sell the business and let someone more capable take charge or become a sub broker or a minor partner allowing someone else to lead the way. Nothing wrong in this either as long as you ACCEPT the situation
9) Finally you can also change things but here too you have to accept the fact that you need to invest first, take chances first, accept failure on the way, stay positive and persevere with deep rooted conviction
10) However, Thinking, Hoping, Wishing, Wanting and Dreaming alone is where the rot sets in
I rest my case