Welcome to a new world of insecurity
The Challenge for Professionals
The need to rise above rational knowledge and explore emotional knowledge
1) As technology progresses, more and more tasks will be performed by the common people with the assistance of digitized processes and systems.
2) The Design App Canva has given the opportunity to common people to create designs just like professions artists
3) Zoom has created a Platform that has given birth to several Online Trainers
4) YouTube is providing a platform to start your own channel
5) Suddenly you may feel that all the years of hard work seems to be falling flat
6) Such is the devastating power of technology
7) Computer-aided design (CAD) software, for instance, enables hobby architects to design more detailed, complex projects than even professional Architects many a times
9) And what makes the situation even more scary is Standardization which helps to prevent errors and encourages the use of high fidelity templates
10) Templates are the most potent weapons of modern times.
11) Templates are tools that help the user to perform like professionals
12) Standardization is also important because the more information we standardise, the more easier it becomes for ordinary people to use it
13) Professionals no longer can bask in the glory of their degrees and certifications and use them as barriers to prevent others from doing the routine stuff
14) Professionals need to advance the Science by developing new and better tools and stay away from doing basic routine work
15) Yet the advent of expert knowledge becoming common online raises questions about the kind of stuff the Professional will need to focus on
16) Professionals will need to raise their service quotient, provide education, trust, brand & contribute to research and creating better solutions
19) Making more expertise available online could potentially solve a lot of problems.
20) Our decisions on how accessible that information should be will shape our future society.