Yeh Vision Mission Kya Hai
If Vision is to go to the Moon then the mission is to build a rocket
Let’s read more to understand yeh Vision Mission kya hai …..
1) Vision has become one of the most overused—and least understood
2) The word vision conjures up all kinds of images.
3) We think of outstanding achievement
4) We think of deeply held values that bond people together.
5) We think of audacious, exhilarating goals that galvanize people
6) We think of something eternal—the underlying reasons for an
7) We think of something that reaches inside us and pulls out our best efforts.
8) We think of the dreams of what we want to be
9) And therein lies a problem
10) All of us know vision is important, but what exactly is it?
11) In truly great companies, change is a constant, but not the only constant
12) They understand the difference between what should not change and what should be open for change,
13) They know the difference between what is truly sacred and what is not
14) And by being clear about what should never change, they are better able to stimulate change and progress in everything else
15) Articulating a Vision using this framework provides the guiding
context for implementing the “preserve the core/stimulate progress” concept in
16) There are 3 constants in a Vision
A) Core Purpose – ‘Why’ we do what we do?
B) Core Ideology – It is the ‘What’ of any business? Not What the organization makes but What the organization thinks; Our Belief System; how we see the world and how we believe the world should be; our philosophy
C) Core Values – ‘How’ of an organization. How it goes about its business? What are the things it values and chooses to hold in high esteem