How impossible is always possible?
1) Is it possible to save regularly in the market and grow 100% over FD?
2) Most would have said ‘No’.
3) This ‘No’ led to the birth of SIP
4) Is is possible to provide life long cash flow for the retired?
5) The answer again was an emphatic ‘No’
6) But this gave birth to ‘Lifetime Annuities’ concept
7) Is it possible to provide lifelong cash flow from the age of 40 onwards?
8) Again the answer ‘No’
9) This gave birth to the concept of Financial Freedom
10) Is it possible to time the market?
11) Obviously the answer was another big ‘No’
12) This caused the invention of ‘STP’ Booster
13) Is it possible to “Get Equity kind of returns by taking Debt kind of Risk?”
14) Again an Emphatic ‘No’
15) But this ‘No’ led to the concept of Asset Allocation & Rebalancing which in turn helped create Balanced Advantage Fund category
16) Every ‘No’ was an Inspiration
17) And hence to succeed in today’s world of possibilities never accept ‘No’ as an answer
18) Question the tried and tested traditional approaches?
19) Question the status quo?
20) ‘No’ is the fuel that keeps our world ticking
21) As a child I grew up dreaming about the possibility of a video call
22) Whoever throught the video call would become ubiquitous,free and always available
23) Every invention is always built over a foundation of ‘No’
24) As a businessman, one can only be a visionary if one can see what others consider ridiculous
25) A great vision is like a glue (fevicol) that inspires people to come together and work on a common mission
26) The world has a long way to go
27) Many new ideas will emerge
28) Many problems need to be solved
29) You will always find naysayers on the way
30) Real Wealth of Happiness is always found on the other side of ‘No’
I rest my case